Forums

Forum Home > Current Discussions > Football around the Globe

golarisman

Here we can talk about football from other countries, club or international.

In the Premier League, Arsenal crushed Sunderland 4-1, 2 goals from Sanchez and 2 from Giroud. I am impressed with their team so far but they always find a way to bottle it. I think Man City will win the league title. I hope Arsenal can win the EFL Cup or the FA Cup at least, and go further in the Champions League than usual.

Man United are flopping with Mourinho right now. I hope they continue to flop and flop until Mourinho gets sacked again haha. But I think they will improve soon.

October 29, 2016 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

I think that Arsenal have the best midfielder in world football in Mesut Özil, and a world class winger in Alexis Sanchez. I think this seson Arsene Wenger has found the correct balance and The Gunners can go all the way and win the Premier League title, as well as the EFL Cup which they are currntly Quarter Fianalists in. If Arsenal defeat PSG in Week 5 of the Champions League, they will top their group and have a good chanve of advancing furhter in the competition and possibly reaching a further stage than in recent years.

November 4, 2016 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

Arsenal bottled with spurs. Awful

--

Radhi out

November 6, 2016 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Ranieri has been sacked by Leicester even though he won them the league 8 months ago. What are your thoughts?

February 24, 2017 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.