Forums

Forum Home > Current Discussions > Radhi Shenaishil

golarisman

What are your opinions of our current manager Radhi Shenaishil?

I think even though results have been bad with him, we should give him a lot of time to try and build a new team. Our performances have improved a lot with him than with Yahya Alwan. I think if we keep sacking managers whenever the results go down, we will never get anywhere. We need stability in our team if we ever want to make the World Cup. I would prefer a good foreign manager though but I doubt anyone good enough will want to manage Iraq.

October 29, 2016 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

See my signature. 

--

Radhi out

October 30, 2016 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

hashao at October 30, 2016 at 2:11 PM

See my signature. 

Why exactly do you want him out already. He has only been here for a few months and we aren't playing bad so we should give him more time. He is a fairly good coach with good achievements in his career like winning the league with Zawraa and getting us to Asian Cup semi finals. There are only a few Iraqi coaches better than him like Basim Qasim.

October 30, 2016 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

I think he clearly has a capable squad to qualify for the World Cup, yet he has wasted his chances, losing points in games where we should have claimed all 3. If Iraq are to win the Asian Cup again or qualify for the World Cup, they need a proved Iraqi manager like Basim Qasim, howveer it may be tough to prize him away from the massive club of Al Quwa Al Jawiya who are i the AFC Cup Final. good luck to them.

November 4, 2016 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iraqifella
Site Owner

did have big doubts about Radhi after we kept capitulating in games where we really should've got results. But now I feel he is starting to understand his squad better and he is a decent coach, lets see how well he can build the team in time for the next asian cup. If we arent where we need to be by the end of his contract then I think we need to look at Basim Qasim.

November 4, 2016 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Yes I agree we should give him more time. He's got decent achievements in his career and Basim is the only Iraqi coach who has achieved more in recent times than Radhi. I think Basim will get his chance if Radhi gets sacked because the Iraqi football public have started to realise how good a coach Basim is and have started calling for his appointment. Just look at what happened to Al-Zawraa after Basim left them. They have already sacked their new manager after just 6 games!

November 6, 2016 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

golarisman at October 30, 2016 at 5:16 PM

hashao at October 30, 2016 at 2:11 PM

See my signature. 

Why exactly do you want him out already. He has only been here for a few months and we aren't playing bad so we should give him more time. He is a fairly good coach with good achievements in his career like winning the league with Zawraa and getting us to Asian Cup semi finals. There are only a few Iraqi coaches better than him like Basim Qasim.

He has already ensured we will not qualify for the world cup. Unless we plan to stay with this manager another four years until the next qualifications then we should replace him now, so the next guy has time to work with the team and ensure he does not bottle 2022 like radhi bottled. Either we stick with radhi another four years or we should sack him right now.
--

Radhi out

November 6, 2016 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao
Also I just cannot forgive him for throwing away the Asian cup bronze medal.
--

Radhi out

November 6, 2016 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.