Forums

Forum Home > Current Discussions > Starting Lineup for Japan

iraqifella
Site Owner

Our players and formations have changed so much in just a 7 game period, using 3 formations and 31 different players over this period. However none of these have really delivered us the results we expect.

So my question is, which XI would you like to see play against Japan.

March 30, 2017 at 11:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

Well the hailed best XI that the fans begged for absolutely failed against Saudi, so is there even any XI we want to see?

--

Radhi out

March 30, 2017 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iraqifella
Site Owner

Yes true that many fans wanted the team which failed against saudi. but personally i want to see more of the those who are playing in europe such as Osama rashid who was offered a contract to play for werder bremen or rebin assad who plays in the swedish premier league. My XI for japan would look like this:

-----------------------Gassid-------

---Mhawi---Ibrahim---Nadhim---Ismail

---------------------Assad----------------

-------------S.A.Amir-----Rashid------

Adnan---------------------------------Meram

-------------------Hammadi------

March 30, 2017 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
I agree with iraqifella's lineup except for one player which is Hammadi. I would much rather play Mohanad up front and have Hammadi as an option from the bench. Gassid is also quite bad these days but we don't really have anyone else. I am hoping that in the future Ahmed Basil of Al-Shorta will become the new Noor Sabri for us. He has kept Hameed out of the Shorta team and he's only 23 years old
March 30, 2017 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Although on second thought, we perhaps could play Meram behind the striker, and play Ali Husni on the left wing with Saad and Rashid in central midfield partnership. I want to see Husni given a chance as he showed in the Olympics that he has potential and his good form in the Iraqi league earned him a move abroad.
March 30, 2017 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

I very much agree with the scouting of Basil. He is the next number 1 if Radhi knows what he is doing.

--

Radhi out

March 31, 2017 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.