Forums

Forum Home > Archived Discussions > Hakeem Shakir - good option?

hashao

Do you lads think that it would be good to have Hakeem Shakir as the permanent manager of our team?

--

Basim out

January 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Seeing as he knows the youth players well and has knowledge of Iraqi football (seeing as he's Iraqi) I can see the advantages. But his tactical changes are usually a bit random and he does not have much tactical knowledge. I think we need a good tactician who knows about Iraq and is willing to watch youngsters in the Iraqi league and look for European-Iraqis to call up eg Ali Abbas, Rawez Lawan, Shwan Jalal

This is who we need. I don't mind if Hakeem comes our manager but he needs to sort out his tactics better, then he would be good.

--

January 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

I think he has no tactics to start with

January 13, 2013 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alam

love to see him again with our team.He is doing great job with our junior team

July 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
Our youth team is absolutely amazing, Hakeem is playing a huge part in their success. He knows what he's doing now, his subs are now making much more sense. He'll officially become our manager after the youth world cup and I'm happy for this decision and happy for Hakeem because he deserves it for what he's done. Much better than Petrovic who didn't have a clue about what he was doing. Also Hakeem is so funny, he dances after every goal, English commentators nicknamed him The Shaker! IRAQ FOREVER!!!!!
July 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman
By the way, welcome to the forums Alam! I hope you'll have enough time to contribute regularly in the discussions!
July 8, 2013 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.