Forums

Forum Home > Archived Discussions > Semi-final: Bahrain vs Iraq

Hani

Date: 15/01/2012

Time: 16:45 GMT

Bahrain are the hosts so maybe it is an advantage for them, but I think we can still win if our defence stays tight like it has throughout the groups. Hammadi to score and a 1-0 win for Iraq is my prediction!

January 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

How do you think iraq will do vs Bahrain, they are the hosts, they could have rigged the game. I still think we can get to the final but too much pressure will be on our players to clinch the Gulf Cup, we havent seen a top trophy since 2007 so i hope we will see one this year.

January 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hashao

I think we will lose because the hosts always win this cup. But hopefully that is not because of match fixing and we can win and win the cup to make up for the waff final disaster

forza iraq

January 13, 2013 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

I told you Bahrain would be rigging games. We didnt handball it and they scored the free kick unacceptable referee, all of them dont seem to be on our side, always on the other nations. But i would say we can still win with some great technique from either Ahmed Yasin, Younis Mahmoud or the top man up front ........ Hammadi Ahmed (Jawiya and iraqi leagues most qualitied play by a mile) way better then Al-Shortas Jean Michel Lend anyday.

January 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

Some Al-Shorta guy is injured that means nothing to worry about for the quality of our team.

Half time of extra time,unfortunately 1-1, seems most likely that penalties will be the decider to see who plays UAE in the final,:(

January 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

BAHRAIN HANDBALL IDIOT REFEREE DOSENT SEE IT

January 15, 2013 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

Noor Sabri wins us another shootout WE ARE IN THE FINAL V UAE 

January 15, 2013 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Yes!!! Into the final!!! Deserved it anyway, their goal shouldn't have counted

Noor = legend

Younis = legend

WE LOVE YOU IRAQ! NOOR YOU ARE AMAZING! YOUNIS YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

We better not lose vs UAE

--

January 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Hani at January 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Some Al-Shorta guy is injured that means nothing to worry about for the quality of our team.

Half time of extra time,unfortunately 1-1, seems most likely that penalties will be the decider to see who plays UAE in the final,:(

Both Al Shorta players Dhirgham Ismail and Waleed Salem scored amazing penalties, without them we wouldn't have won

Jawiya's player Humam Tariq was too scared to take one so he made the goalkeeper take it!

Thank you Al Shorta

--

January 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Hani at January 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I told you Bahrain would be rigging games. We didnt handball it and they scored the free kick unacceptable referee, all of them dont seem to be on our side, always on the other nations. But i would say we can still win with some great technique from either Ahmed Yasin, Younis Mahmoud or the top man up front ........ Hammadi Ahmed (Jawiya and iraqi leagues most qualitied play by a mile) way better then Al-Shortas Jean Michel Lend anyday.

Jean Michel N'Lend scored three goals in the 4-1 win against Jawiya. Hammadi scored one, which shouldn't have counted.

4-1, 4-1, 4-1!!!! N'Lend is a legend

--

January 16, 2013 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hani

golarisman at January 16, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Jean Michel N'Lend scored three goals in the 4-1 win against Jawiya. Hammadi scored one, which shouldn't have counted.

Hammadi Ahmed iraqi leagues top goalscorer last season and iraqs only home of glory already with 20 caps for the team., Jean Michel lend not even iraqi, 1 puny cameroon reserve cap and no where near iraqi league top goalscorer, a gigantic difference in the quality of the players, make sense one plays for Jawiya and one plays for Shorta.

January 26, 2013 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

Hani at January 26, 2013 at 8:32 AM

golarisman at January 16, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Hammadi Ahmed iraqi leagues top goalscorer last season and iraqs only home of glory already with 20 caps for the team., Jean Michel lend not even iraqi, 1 puny cameroon reserve cap and no where near iraqi league top goalscorer, a gigantic difference in the quality of the players, make sense one plays for Jawiya and one plays for Shorta.

Firstly Hammadi was top scorer last season, we aint talking about last season mate so stop dreaming about when Jawiya were good. Iraq's only hope? Mate, Hammadi didn't even start one of our recent matches and we still easliy won. We have got many young players, why do you think the youth team has qualified to the World Cup? Clearly Hammadi isn't the only good young player we can hope for. What about Humam Tariq, Mohanned Abdulrahim, Amjad Kalaf etc these players are all good future players

Secondly, There is a reason why Hammadi has more caps for Iraq than N'Lend has for Cameroon. It's because Hammadi plays for IRAQ. N'Lend plays for CAMEROON. Cameroon has Eto'o, Song etc many amazing world-class players. Iraq has to apparantly 'rely' on Hammadi Ahmed which clearly shows Cameroon are better. Eto'o or Hammadi? I'll let you decide on that one. If N'Lend played for Iraq, clearly he would have more than 20 caps for Iraq, get a brain. And he is very near to being the Iraqi league topscorer, check the stats before writing your terrible comments

It does indeed make sense that one plays for Jawiya and one plays for Al Shorta. N'Lend is better than Hammadi, and Al Shorta are better than Jawiya (before you argue we beat you 4-1 and are six points ahead of you) So no arguments there.

Whatever you reply is clearly wrong and this post has proved everything.

And btw it is a bit late to reply about a comment I made ages ago, Bahrain wasn't even our last game.

January 26, 2013 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

IraqiSwag

Hi does anybody know where I can watch the Iraq vs South Korea 2014 game again, I didn't get to watch it Live. Thank you 

--

Iraqi Supporter untill the end

January 24, 2014 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

golarisman

I am not sure whether it is possiible to view the full 90 minutes of the match again, but there are plenty of highlights videos on YouTube for the match.

You can find links to different short highlight videos of the game on these pages:

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33836144

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33834539

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33834496

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33833550

Hope it helps! :)

January 24, 2014 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IraqiSwag

golarisman at January 24, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I am not sure whether it is possiible to view the full 90 minutes of the match again, but there are plenty of highlights videos on YouTube for the match.

You can find links to different short highlight videos of the game on these pages:

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33836144

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33834539

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33834496

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=33833550

Hope it helps! :)

Thanks I guess thats pretty much all i can watch- meh its good enough
January 24, 2014 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.